CLICK HERE for The Top-Rated & Best-Selling Health and Personal Care Products
Green Tea Diet Facts
Working out a natural diet
By incorporating at least 3 cups of green tea in your meal daily, you are enhancing a more balanced diet. Together with exercise, green tea has turned out to be more effective than ever. There is no such thing as how many servings every meal can green tea be incorporated. No exact doses. Just one cup every breakfast, lunch, dinner and even during midnight snacks is sufficient enough to be part of your daily diet.
Green tea preserves all its important compounds like antioxidants because it is brewed and not fermented, It is advisable to drink green tea while it’s still hot because live antioxidants are very prominent and its valuable nutritional affects are also preserved. It’s better to purchase and brew loose green tea leaves than the bottled or powdered ones because they are not as effective as brewing.
Black tea versus green tea
Black tea is not similar to green tea at all. While green tea is typically brewed, black tea is fermented. The fermentation process of black tea tends to eliminate the important vitamins and nutrients that are beneficial to health. Therefore, it is concluded that green tea is proven to be more effective than black tea.
Green tea diet benefits
• Reduce the risk for hypertension and high blood pressure
• Destroy free radicals
• Maintain healthy fluid and electrolyte balance that can help relieve fatigue and stress
• Lower increased amount of cholesterol level
• Toxin prevention in the liver
• Antiviral and antibacterial properties
• Reduce incidences of cancer in parts of the body like colon, pancreas, esophagus, rectum, bladder and stomach by up to sixty percent
• Increased metabolism
• Strengthen immune system
• Stops thrombosis formation which is the cause for heart attacks
Thoughts about the caffeine content in green tea have bothered and quite alarmed avid drinkers of the beverage. Although, there are ways to lessen the caffeine content in your green tea by adjusting yourself in the effects and observing the tolerance of your body.
Warning on green tea caffeine
• If you have a medical condition or you’re pregnant, be sure to consult your physician first before consuming the beverage.
• Drink moderately. Caffeine is not the only thing that can do negative effects when increased. Higher concentration of polyphenols can damage the kidney and liver. Don’t drink 8-10 cups of green tea a day. That can be very harmful especially if you have a low tolerance level. The more acceptable intake is at least 3-4 cups a day.
• Don’t be fooled by energy drinks made from green tea. Aside from diminished or very less antioxidants, energy drinks have high sugar content. Drinks like these have already undergone a lot of processes that may lose important nutrients upon reaching your body.
Selected ArticlesGreen Tea And Caffeine
Green Tea To Cure HIV
Greatness On A Cup Of Green Tea
Green Tea For Improved Fertility
Top 10 Green Tea Benefits
Green Tea Diet Facts
Identifying The Different Kinds Of Green Tea
Green Tea Fat Burning Benefits
Home Remedies Of Green Tea
Green Tea: The Miracle Weight Loss Drink
The Benefits Of Green Tea: Why It's Good For You
Green Tea Can Loosen Weight
Green Tea: Reasons Why You Should Start Drinking It
Green Tea - Why Drink It?
Green Tea Health Benefits
Facts You Must Know About Your Green Tea
Tips On Minimizing Caffeine In Green Tea
Losing Weight And Green Tea, The Relation
Cancer Prevention And Green Tea Intake
The Antioxidising Benefits Of Green Tea
Green Tea: Cancer Fighting Miracle Brew?
The Side Effects Of Green Tea During Pregnancy
How To Brew Green Tea
Green Tea: How It Can Help You Lose Weight